The administration of Emirates Energy Award includes the following committees and policies to manage and deliver the objectives and anticipated tasks:
- The Executive Committee provides a governance role, direction, funding and endorsement of award selection and winners.
- The Technical Committee reviews the Award scheme and guidelines, evaluates entries and recommend selection of winners.
- The Marketing & Event Committee manages the function of media, marketing, sponsorship, website, material printing and the Award ceremony.
- Secretary General develops the Terms of Reference of the scheme and liaise as focal-point with the three committees in accordance with their roles and responsibilities.
- The Treasurer manages the budget, fund-raising, expenditure and monitor the financial status of the Award scheme.